Wednesday, November 24, 2010

SUAY
Today is.

Lesson at 11am and I freaking woke up at 9.30am. I'd wake up two hours before the scheduled lesson time to prepare. Haha. As usual, my hair took forever to dry~ I don't use hair dryer that often as Momsy says that the hot air(whatever u call it -.-) will make my hair has more split ends!!!!! :/

I don't know whether it's true or not la. Anyway, Econs lecture was a bore. I think only 30% taught in class today went into my brain. The remaining 70% went down the drain. Ha Ha Ha.

Angela didn't come to school today and the class was damn quiet. :D However, there's no one to make me laugh. LOL. Econs lecture for an hour till 11 and we had break till 12. Didn't have the appetite to eat so gave lunch a miss.

Photoboothed @ Blue Lagoon.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

-
Autocad lesson at 1pm and this is probably the worst lesson(for me!) ever. I swear the 1st exercise was so shitty that I was on the verge of crying. I feel so stupid. Lol.

There's 1 exercise for me to complete at home. Need to seek help from my personal tutor already if not I'm so.gonna.be.dead!

It was still drizzling when lesson ended. Headed to Clementi tgt w Hweelee to meet up w Dinnie @ KOI. Luckily he was already in the queue when we reached. :> So we did not wait for v long for our drinks! Hehehe.

While waiting....
PhotobucketPhotobucket
He bought 11 cups of KOI(alone!) back to TSS. (Y) LOL. Went separate ways & home sweet home aftermath! :)

P/S: Menses is such a b*tch, period.