Friday, December 10, 2010

When boredom strikes,
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Angela busy playing w my baby. Hahaha.
Photobucket
Mucus low!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Chao ah neh. :>
Photobucket
@chweelee.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Hehe, I'm back to revive my blog. ^^ My camera has been in the "ICU" for almost a week and the person from samsung has yet to call me. :(

Pardon me for the lack of updates cos I've been busy w school work and first paper is commencing in 4 days' time which is the most dreaded module, Autocad! FML. I have no idea how am I gonna take the CT even tho' it's opened book cos I don't even know how to use the command keys. MAJOR FAIL. :(

Oh btw, I've been selected for the China-Wuhan study trip tgt w @chweelee! We'll be going China for 5 weeks during March! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D