Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Let's welcome February 2011!

Time flies. In a blink of an eye, it's already the 2nd month of this year. I thought this year would be better but it turns out to be like shyt. I mean, for the month, January. That is. :) Shall keep my fingers crossed that for the rest of the months, things will go smoothly.... Hmmm. I'll just hope for the best! :D

In a month's time, or in fact, 5 weeks to be exact, I'll be flying off to Wuhan, China for a study trip with the school. The thought of that just makes me excited!!!! Hahaha! I think this will be the first time I'll be away for the longest period of time(5 weeks!) in a foreign country w/o my parents. LOL. I.SRSLY.CAN'T.WAIT.FOR.THAT.DAY.TO.ARRIVE! ;)

Anyway, I hope my motivation to blog comes back so that I'll update regularly. :X I shall continue with my econs project now. Till then!

Have a good day ahead! :>