Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Been almost 5 months since I last updated this space here. Anyway, I doubt anyone's still reading this dull boring space of mine. Ha Ha. Used to be motivated to blog about my everyday life no matter how mundane it is but I don't know why but I've totally lost this motivation. Sigh.

Somehow, I miss the life back in China, Wuhan. I would say, 5 weeks there were probably the best time of my life, really. Time seemed to be going at a much slower pace and you don't have to worry about anything. As much as I wanted to stay there for long, I know I can't. I've to return back to where I belong. :)

On a side note, I'm really glad that I've met this bunch of peepo in my Poly life - A, D, E, I, J, Q. ;)

P/S: 4 more days to mini getaway!
Alright, back to the books. xoxo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad