Friday, June 17, 2011

**** ***

I've the sudden urge to blog. No whyS. Amazingly, just like how I did years back when I am very motivated to blog about my happenings everyday, w/o fail, whenever I've have them typed out on this space, I would feel better, like as if I've just taken a heavy load off my chest. ;)

Time really flies........ It's been close to half a year since we've parted. To be exact, in 2 weeks' time, that is. Couldn't imagine how silly I was. Few days ago, I still have the thought of going down to Urban Write & Popular to get art materials to do something which I really DISLIKED to do for the supposed-to-be 'occasion'. Anything that is related to art(drawings, design etc.), I H8 it. :/ and srsly I didn't expect myself to do all these during our first few months tgt. Oh wells....

I don't know why I'm blogging abt this now, at this timing, when I'm supposed to be sleeping and be energized for tmr's BES meeting. I just feel that all these thoughts ought to stop. Since I've chosen this path, I shouldn't hold back, anymore.

Alright, period.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad